The Ballot Initiative Strategy Center held its annual conference in Las Vegas last week and Grassroots Unwired participated in the New Tools Shoutout where 16 organizations vied for the prize of Best New Tool from 2016.
Using a real-life use case from Fieldworks, we won the hearts and minds of the audience and emerged victorious with a sweet new water bottle as the prize.
Petition drives can be about so much more then getting on the ballot – if you have the right tools. Use our Barcode tool to tie the Petition signer back to the form they signed along with the GPS location and time that the signature was collected and the name of the canvasser who collected it.
Then leverage our tech to quickly collect more useful information that you can turn into real-time action:
- Collect email addresses and cell phone numbers to instantly engage the signers after the interaction with customized SMS opt-ins and emails
- Have them sign a digital pledge card that can be sent to them as a reminder closer to the election
- Sign them up for volunteer opportunities and upcoming events
- Protect your reputation and your effort with Quality Control metrics like:
- Time on Turf for each canvasser
- GPS and Time Stamps for each interaction
- Length of time it takes to complete each survey
Now more then ever, ballot initiatives are a critical way to push your agenda and fight against legislative overreach. You want to know when, where and how every signature you get was collected and walk away with actionable data that will enhance your campaign efforts far beyond the petition drive.
Get in touch with us to learn how the Grassroots Unwired mobile platform can make this a reality for you and your organization.