Each month, we make two platform releases which include new features, custom programming for individual clients and improvements to existing features that benefit everyone using the platform. Recently, a release included an exciting new integration that we wanted to make sure you knew about.
New Feature Launch
- One of the great strengths of the Grassroots Unwired platform is the ability we give our clients to seamlessly integrate other tools that they use for their advocacy efforts with the GRU platform.
- ActionKit helps you organize online and we help you organize “offline.”
- Now the data collected during F2F advocacy on the GRU platform, can be sent in real time to your ActionKit instance so your new supporters can become part of your outreach effort immediately.
More Integrations – Grassroots Unwired has several CRM integrations.
- BYOP(rocessor) – If priority one for you is F2F fundraising, our donation capture and processing is better than any other mobile product on the market. Now we have opened up our platform to over 70 payment gateways to give you the most seamless payment experience possible.
Goings on in the Office
- Last Month, Russ and Jordan headed down to DC for our inaugural appearance at NTEN’s 2017 NonProfit Technology Conference. That was fun. They talked with hundreds of non-profits about the platform and used our tech to collect petition signatures supporting Meals-on-Wheels and ultimately made a $250 donation.
- We have four awesome interns coming on board for the summer. They are currently attending Penn State, Philadelphia University, Georgetown, and Temple, and we can’t wait to get them on board once the school year ends.
- We’re also hiring on both the Sales and Tech side. Head on over to our Careers page and check them out. Please encourage any current college students you know to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to review our latest Grasshoots. For more information: